Day 2, Dec 4th: Job Interview

Today's a short update; I have a job interview and then I'm catching up with friends.

It's not the greatest area, and the pay is a bit less than my last job, but it's admin for a sports centre and asdfghjkl I'm wearing a dress with these tight little arms and I feel like my stomach is in my esophagus. 
I emailed them my resume and they emailed back 26 minutes later and I was like:

image

Then I sat with my dog, who for anonymity's sake we're just gonna called Whumper.
(Because that's what I call her, actually).




And if she looks a bit daft then, well, that's because she really is. Mostly I spend my holidays trying to stop her from eating bees.

Anyways, point being, my family wasn't impressed I'd applied for a job so far away from home. But I bet they'll be impressed when I can afford to buy them sweet-as Christmas presents.

image

They better goddamn be.

image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

GSOC News

★ Moved to Blogger 6/12/13

Recent Pageviews

About Billy

Billy is a uni student/nobody hailing from Australia whose mother would have called her Billy Ruben if she'd been born a boy. She can't draw for peanuts or write in third person, but hey, she'll improve.

The End Game

Good Show Old Chap is an example of a bucket list resolution in progress. For more info you can read the first post, but to break it down for you: we often give up the little dreams we have to make way for greater and more practical life aims and it's time to take those little dreams back.

This here is mine; where's yours?

Good-luck bloggin' folk, and click +1 if you want to recommend us